Nau Mai, Haere Mai!
Welcome to Vogelmorn Precinct
Scroll down to see what’s happening at Vogelmorn
Wellington is in Alert Level 2
What this means for the Vogelmorn Precinct:
– The Bowling Club and Hall will be up and running again for our regular bookings and classes from today, Monday 13th September.
– Damascus are open for takeaways and bookings (maximum 4 people) from Wednesday to Saturday.
– The Vogelmorn Cafe will reopen on Wednesday 15th September.
– The trampoline is available for use throughout Level 2
– You must sign in and sanitize upon entry to the Precinct (this include the Bowling Club, Green and Hall)
– You can still come by to enjoy the green as long as physical distancing is being practiced. Face masks are encouraged.
For COVID related info, testing stations, vaccination centres and to check locations of interest, please visit the Ministry of Health website: https://covid19.govt.nz
We have a range of contacts at the ready for anyone seeking assistance by way of food parcels, accommodation, services for seniors or health and wellbeing support more generally. Reach out to us either by email at email@example.com or by phone at 027 260 4386, and we will be happy to put you in contact with the appropriate service for your needs.
Barbarian Presents: RIMA!Live @ Vogelmorn Bar
Vogelmorn Bowling Club Upper Space
Thursday 14th October from 5pm
Join Barbarian Productions as we launch our online Rima Live project where we focus on treasured objects which have meaning in our homes.
The bar will be open from 5pm, for a 7pm start.
There’ll be an Instagram photo spot, and you can hear from local musician Ingrid Saker, Jo Randerson plus another guest artist who will share with you five of their favourite and non-favourite objects.
Bring along your favourite object from your domestic sphere and tell us why its special to you, and you might score a free drink.
Vogelmorn Bring Your Own Record Night
Vogelmorn Upper Space, Friday 15th October
Bar open from 4pm for music 6pm
On the 15th of October we will be hosting our first BYO Vinyl Night – this will be a weekly event held Upstairs in the former Bowling Club.
Come by from 5pm, bring your favourite records and share them with your fellow Vogelmornians.
The bar will be open with drinks and snacks available for purchase. All are welcome and entry is free, those under 18 will need to be accompanied by a legal guardian.
We can’t wait to see you there and to learn about what kind of tunes you’ve been listening to!
Kid’s Halloweeen Scary Disco
Vogelmorn Hall, Sunday 31st October, 4pm-8pm
Bring your scary selves to the Haunted Vogelmorn Hall where monster DJ will play spooky tunes to help you burn off your sack of treats!
This is a family-friendly event, entry is koha, snacks and refreshments provided
See you there!